Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mac OS X Build

I tried the Mac OS X build yesterday night by following the instruction on the wiki.
Surprisingly the build on the Mac OS X is much less complex than the Linux.

Now I am trying to 'hack' the OpenOffice, by editing the code in the SW(Open Office writer) source.
I ran the build again with the modification, but it did not seem to have any effect.

I edited the menu.cxx inside the ~/DEV300_m40/solenv/source/window
to get the menu item to display their names backward. The code were successfully build, but the changes are not apply. Maybe perhaps I am missing a few steps in between.

Then I went on to modify the SW(Open Office writer) source hoping that I might get more of a noticeable change. I simply write a code to open a file for writing and put some random text in there and close the file whenever I bookmark something.
Again, the changes did not apply, because when I try to bookmark in -writer I did not see any sort of text file being generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment